The #CareerGravity Blueprint
Everyone’s career deserves the best chance at success. At #CareerGravity, we believe that includes making the most of the opportunities that the Internet presents. This means:
- Having your own personal website
- Publishing a skills-based resume on that website
- Utilizing a variety of rich media – photos, graphics, videos, presentations, etc. – to tell your professional story
- Leveraging social media to expand your network
Career gravity is a strategy that uses free and low-cost tools to create a strong online presence. The result is a powerful gravitational pull that expands your professional network and attracts new opportunities.
The #CareerGravity Blueprint is a 30+ page ebook that will show you, step-by-step, how to do implement these strategies.Get your free #CareerGravity Blueprint
Cheat Sheet: Social Media Outposts
- Seven planning questions you need to answer first.
- Four tasks to complete on your pre-flight checklist.
- The nine non-negotiable and highly recommended social media accounts you should own.
Cheat Sheet: Your Google Score
Your Google Score is a number we’ve come up with that is one metric you can use to measure your #CareerGravity over time. It’s a scoring system based on the first ten Google results when you search your name. By itself, it isn’t terribly useful. However, watching your score over a period of months will allow you to see how effective your efforts are proving to be.Download the Google Score cheat sheet